Her passion and imagination was so vast and so wild, it came curling from the top of her head ~M.J. FAHEL MCKIMZEY | I'm a brave ragamuffin princess raised in SC! Bookdragon, Blogger, Vlogger Scriptsmith, Artisan ,&; Bard for Christ.

30 June, 2017

#30daysofbrave 9/30: "To share your weakness is to make yourself vulnerable; to make yourself vulnerable is to show your strength."

Day 9/30:


TODAY'S BRAVE ACT

What have you struggled with most during this 30-day challenge?

Today, be courageously vulnerable by openly sharing this weakness with a friend.

Bonus: Watch Brene Brown's talk on The Power of Vulnerability (20 mins)

INSPIRING QUOTE OF THE DAY



"To share your weakness is to make yourself vulnerable; to make yourself vulnerable is to show your strength."

- CRISS JAMI


TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION


TODAY'S JOURNAL PROMPTS




  • A weakness that I’m struggling with …
  • Today, I will be courageously vulnerable by sharing my weakness with the following person …

I am still struggling with standing up for myself and facing the fear of rejection. In order to learn to stand for myself, I feel that I must realize that I am worth standing up for. It takes a lot to get there, however.  I must come to terms with being who I am. The steps I am taking to do that is forgiving my biological father, being at peace with being his daughter, learning to honour God's decision to create me through him, letting go of the bitterness and fear of being abandonned, and learning to not judge myself by who my father is. I think, then I'll be able to stand up for myself both against myself and others. however, last night I already was vulnerable about it with another friend. But I can be vulnerable about it once more with my  friend, Savannah. May fair winds follow you all and the Author guide you!

Luceo non uro,


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Darkness has no substance of its own"

So the past few days, I have been incredibly productive.  With my mental health sorta going really down after some incredibly unfortunate ci...