Her passion and imagination was so vast and so wild, it came curling from the top of her head ~M.J. FAHEL MCKIMZEY | I'm a brave ragamuffin princess raised in SC! Bookdragon, Blogger, Vlogger Scriptsmith, Artisan ,&; Bard for Christ.

23 June, 2017

#30daysofbrave 2/30:"Revelation come! I wanna know why I'm....... Consuming what I'm consuming"



Before I get into today's challenge for the day... I wanted to share a few things. First off, in my recovery, I've been using a site called...

CLICK THE PIC REALLY! CLICK IT! CLICK IT!
Anyhow... normal voice scripting now. This great website has an iPhone and Android app (and for those who do not have smartphones, it has a website, thus, the reason I wanted you to click the pic) and is an epic way to track your road to recovery. It is designed to help you break unhealthy and destructive habits and make new healthy, and productive ones. It treats your life as an RPG Game and is a good way to also keep track of to-do lists.

And well, I've reached level 68 in it. Been using it since April or May. And as you can see, below... I set a few tasks made to help me through my recovery, including placing #30daysofbrave as a daily task... Anyhow that is my shout-out for today...




Day 2/30 of Brave:

TODAY'S BRAVE ACT

I will hold myself accountable to completing my 30-day goal by making one of the following commitments:
CHOICE IS HIGHLIGHTED IN GREEN!
I will be keeping track of my progress on this blog and facebook (and when I can find my phone, I'll track it on instagram)

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION




TODAY'S JOURNAL PROMPT

Committing to this 30-day journal is important to me because …


Taking up this challenge in of itself is important to me because I wish to live a braver life. And thus, journalling each day is important to me because my future self may soon forget that I am a bravehearted lass. I am as courageous as a gryphon. Connecting to that gryphon within me is important to carry on now, but connecting to that gryphon within me is also important for my future self to know who she is.

I want my life to be a reflection of Yaweh. I want to be able to stand up for my integrity and purity. I want to be healthy inside and out. And I want to be truly myself. Learning who I am through any unorthodox means that I can do within moral boundaries. I want to be creative in my lifestyle, my arts, and my media tastes.

Luceo non uro,

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Darkness has no substance of its own"

So the past few days, I have been incredibly productive.  With my mental health sorta going really down after some incredibly unfortunate ci...