Her passion and imagination was so vast and so wild, it came curling from the top of her head ~M.J. FAHEL MCKIMZEY | I'm a brave ragamuffin princess raised in SC! Bookdragon, Blogger, Vlogger Scriptsmith, Artisan ,&; Bard for Christ.

29 June, 2017

#30daysofbrave 7-8/30: well whoops....

Gawsh I missed a day, yesterday. So I need to catch up and do both challenges today. So without further ado....




Day 7/30:


TODAY'S BRAVE ACT


1. Raise your hands in the air.

2. Breathe into this power stance, own it.

3. Then audibly declare:
    "I am the hero of my own story!"


INSPIRING QUOTE OF THE DAY:

"If you are not the hero of your own story, then you're missing the whole point of your humanity."

- STEVE MARABOLI


TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION




TODAY'S JOURNAL PROMPTS


  • If my life was a movie and it started today, what would the hero do?
  • What old routines and patterns would the hero break?
  • What new habits would the hero replace those old habits with?


She would take each day as it comes. One step at a time to be the best person she can be. She would place her trust in Christ, and grow in confidence and faith. She would await the rising of the sun, with excitement, take on the day, fearlessly. She would push through the afternoon with endurance. Then she would take pleasure in watching the sun set. Each step she took would bring her closer to God.

She would break the cycle of monotony. And release her self-hatred, bitterness, shame and guilt. She'd break her habit of battling with those who aren't her enemy. Then she would become courageous with her time. She'd learn to treat herself with kindness, release anything that sickens her heart, then be forgiving of herself and any who came across her path.


Day 8/30:


TODAY'S BRAVE ACT

Water someone else's seed of intention:

Bring a friend to mind who you know is capable and gifted in a certain way.

Send them some words of encouragement letting them know you see that in them.
Who knows, a little nudge of confirmation could be all that friend needs to begin their own brave adventure.

INSPIRING QUOTE OF THE DAY:


"You must give everything to make your life as beautiful as the dreams that dance in your imagination."

- ROMAN PAYNE

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION




TODAY'S JOURNAL PROMPTS


  • Who made you feel good this week? What did they say?

I don't know this person well, but she's a beautiful lady and good friend. She came to me, yesterday, sending quotes to me to encourage me. Afterward she spoke 4 simple sentences that put my heart at peace; "Proud of our scars. Shows we survive. Love you my beautiful sis. Hope you like those." 

I am blessed to have friends like this. I need them everyday, and am grateful for them.  I love them more than I can express. May fair winds always follow them and the Author guide their steps.



Luceo non uro,

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Darkness has no substance of its own"

So the past few days, I have been incredibly productive.  With my mental health sorta going really down after some incredibly unfortunate ci...