Before continuing on this challenge, I wanted to let y'all know that the next challenges I will take simultaneously are (click the pics for links):
TODAY'S BRAVE ACT:Choose one metric to use that can measure the results of your 30-day goal.
Measuring progress will help me stay on track, reach my target dates, and experience the achievement that will propel me to bravely charge forth in the face of fear.
INSPIRING QUOTE OF THE DAY:"If you don’t know where you are going, you might not get there."
- YOGI BERRA
TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION:
TODAY'S JOURNAL PROMPTS:I have 24 days left in my 30-day goal to (insert 30-day goal) .
Which means within two weeks, I need to (insert 2-week goal) .
Which means in a week, I need to (insert 1-week goal) .
Which means in the next three days, I need to (insert 3-day goal) .
To hit that 3-day goal, today I need to (insert today's goal) .
- Being more creative with my time
- Losing ten pounds
- Standing up for myself
Within 2 weeks I need to:
- Create at least 14 pieces of art
- Lose 5 pounds
- Know when to stand for myself and when to conform
In a week I need to:
- Create 7 pieces of art
- Exercise for 15 minutes, daily
- Verbally forgive myself, daily
In the next 3 days I need to:
- Create 3 pieces of art
- Weigh myself
- Grow in faith a lil more
Today I need to:
- Clean room
- Walk for about 15 minutes
- Take a moment of the day to pray, meditate, read scripture, do my daily challenge.