Her passion and imagination was so vast and so wild, it came curling from the top of her head ~M.J. FAHEL MCKIMZEY | I'm a brave ragamuffin princess raised in SC! Bookdragon, Blogger, Vlogger Scriptsmith, Artisan ,&; Bard for Christ.

25 June, 2017

#30daysofbrave 4/30: "There is only one time that is important – NOW! It is the most important time because it is the only time that we have any power."



Before we continue with the challenge. If you had the chance to adopt fursonas, would you do it? Do you enjoy unique pieces of specially- created art from the heart? And if you had money would you buy any from an artist that isn't well known to support them (and on patreon?) Want free public use-approved art?

THEN VISIT MY ART BLOG HERE!
DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY:

My gut is: 51 1/2 inches
My weight is: 270 lbs 


Day 4/30 of Brave:

TODAY'S BRAVE ACT:

(I KNOW IT'S NOT MONDAY, BUT I JUST REALLY LOVED THIS GIF)

Take a mindful moment to count 5 slow breaths in a row.
It's harder than you may think. Here's a guide for The One-Minute Meditation:

Breathing in through the nose,f
Breathing out through the mouth.

Breathing in feeling the lungs expanding,
Breathing out feeling a sense of letting go.

Breathing in to feel the body getting fuller,
Breathing out to feel the release of any tension.

Breathing in feeling alive and awake,
Breathing out feeling muscles relaxing.

Breathing in that sense of fullness,
Breathing out that unnecessary tension in the body and mind.

INSPIRING QUOTE OF THE DAY:

"There is only one time that is important – NOW! It is the most important time because it is the only time that we have any power."
- LEO TOLSTOY

TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION:


TODAY'S JOURNAL PROMPTS:


  • A past moment that left me feeling powerless or afraid …
  • How can I let go of that limiting past experience based on what I now know?

The moments when I wasn't welcome in public places because of my mental illness left me feeling vulnerable and afraid to show my face in new places. Especially in church as I'm treated less than sane. It leaves me questioning the integrity and ingenuity of the Church, and love and compassion of Christ. Makes me wonder if I am absolutely alone in this world, cast off from fellowship with God and His people... It leaves me fearing  that I am not saved due to my ailments and enraged with the church.

I can carry on in the knowledge that God is not His people. His is perfect. He is full of compassion. He is just and kind. He is love. He is truth. I can learn to remember that the church is full of human beings and thus it is full of broken sinners, only forgiven through their faith, by grace as I am. If I let it go by remembering no man under the sun is perfect and that even if one is forgiven, we are still human, I can learn to carry on, in fellowship and forgiveness with the Church and also can learn to forgive myself.

 



Luceo no uro,
P.S. I wrote this poem today:

I Am Christian

Copyright (C) 2017 Mari Fahel McKimzey

I am Christian. If my music tastes mirrors that, it's just the way I am.
I am Christian. If my creations and life reflects a Christian life, then I'm glad.
I am Christian. Is that really so sad that I believe in something greater than myself?
I am Christian. That doesn't mean I am perfect, far from so
I am Christian. What it does mean is that I am desperately wicked but also radically forgiven.
I am Christian. You may say believing this will only make a fool of me.
And what if you're right? But I'd rather live as though what Christ said was true and be buried with no afterlife
Than live as though what Christ said wasn't true and be damned to hell
Because, what if you're wrong? And Christ truly is who He said He was?
I am Christian. Which means I am a little Christ.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Darkness has no substance of its own"

So the past few days, I have been incredibly productive.  With my mental health sorta going really down after some incredibly unfortunate ci...