Her passion and imagination was so vast and so wild, it came curling from the top of her head ~M.J. FAHEL MCKIMZEY | I'm a brave ragamuffin princess raised in SC! Bookdragon, Blogger, Vlogger Scriptsmith, Artisan ,&; Bard for Christ.

22 June, 2017

#30daysofbrave: Day 1/30: "From a tiny spark may burst a mighty flame."


Taking up the #30daysofbrave challenge xD While I was going through youtube, I stumbled across a video done by Psych2go called "13 things people don't know you are doing because of your anxiety" I watched it and saw their shout-out to the challenge. Thanks Psycho2go! You all are helping so many people with your informal videos! And a special thanks goes to Intention Inspired for thinking up the challenge!


Day 1/30 of Brave: 

TODAY'S BRAVE ACT: 

Choose a physical object to serve as a reminder of why you committed to this 30-Day Brave Challenge.



I chose my gryphon pendant. I'll hang it either by my door or next to my laptop. When I am not wearing it.

INPIRING QUOTE OF THE DAY: 

"From a tiny spark may burst a mighty flame."
- DANTE ALIGHIERI


TODAY'S JOURNAL PROMPT: 

What was the seed that inspired you to start this 30-day challenge?

Lately has been a struggle. Depression and anxiety has been drowning me and therapy, psychiatry, fellowship, and my recovery seems unimportant and pointless. Thus I knew it was when I needed to persevere most.

My goals in this challenge are to:
  • Being more creative with my time
  • Losing ten pounds
  • Standing up for myself
Self-harming, suicidal thoughts, insecurities and the entire circus of madness has weighed myself far too long! Let's see what this brave yun vagabond can do!

Luceo non uro,

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Darkness has no substance of its own"

So the past few days, I have been incredibly productive.  With my mental health sorta going really down after some incredibly unfortunate ci...