#30daysofbrave: Day 1/30: "From a tiny spark may burst a mighty flame."


Taking up the #30daysofbrave challenge xD While I was going through youtube, I stumbled across a video done by Psych2go called "13 things people don't know you are doing because of your anxiety" I watched it and saw their shout-out to the challenge. Thanks Psycho2go! You all are helping so many people with your informal videos! And a special thanks goes to Intention Inspired for thinking up the challenge!


Day 1/30 of Brave: 

TODAY'S BRAVE ACT: 

Choose a physical object to serve as a reminder of why you committed to this 30-Day Brave Challenge.



I chose my gryphon pendant. I'll hang it either by my door or next to my laptop. When I am not wearing it.

INPIRING QUOTE OF THE DAY: 

"From a tiny spark may burst a mighty flame."
- DANTE ALIGHIERI


TODAY'S JOURNAL PROMPT: 

What was the seed that inspired you to start this 30-day challenge?

Lately has been a struggle. Depression and anxiety has been drowning me and therapy, psychiatry, fellowship, and my recovery seems unimportant and pointless. Thus I knew it was when I needed to persevere most.

My goals in this challenge are to:
  • Being more creative with my time
  • Losing ten pounds
  • Standing up for myself
Self-harming, suicidal thoughts, insecurities and the entire circus of madness has weighed myself far too long! Let's see what this brave yun vagabond can do!

Luceo non uro,

Popular posts from this blog

#30daysofbrave 2/30:"Revelation come! I wanna know why I'm....... Consuming what I'm consuming"

#30daysofbrave 6/30: "If you don’t know where you are going, you might not get there."