Before we get to today's challenge. I wanted to share my mum's and my ministry! I'll be bringing it back to life as soon as I can! take a peek!
|(click the pic)|
TODAY'S BRAVE ACT:
These voices of 'not enough' are there because there's something to be learned. Today, write down all the ways you’ve been telling yourself you are not enough. Thank those thoughts for helping you better understand yourself, and let them go as you say, “I am enough.”
INSPIRING QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"You are enough, just as you are. Each emotion you feel, everything you do in your life, everything you do or do not do… where you are and who you are right now is enough. It is perfect. You are perfect enough."
- MELANIE JADE
TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION
My favorite quality about myself is my stubbornness to persevere. And my willingness to face the world with silent courage minute after after of ever day after day.
My favorite flaw is my mental illness, with it I learn to be creative, see the light within the darkness and to persevere everyday. With it, God molds me into a stronger and more compassionate person.
|Copyright (C) 2017 Mari Fahel McKimzey |
made this today....
TODAY'S JOURNAL PROMPTS:
- How would I define feeling 'enough' as it relates to me personally?
- Why do my voices of ‘not enough’ exist? What are they trying to tell me?
- How can I grow by spending time listening to these voices?
- Selfharming: Burning, cutting, punching, picking etc.
- "What's the point in fighting the urge?",
- "One won't hurt" (by the end, I had seven burns)
- "I did not say I wouldn't burn."
- Not forgiving myself for things
- Not sleeping at night
- Taking my meds late
- Not keeping up with my hygiene
- Overeating/skipping meals