Her passion and imagination was so vast and so wild, it came curling from the top of her head ~M.J. FAHEL MCKIMZEY | I'm a brave ragamuffin princess raised in SC! Bookdragon, Blogger, Vlogger Scriptsmith, Artisan ,&; Bard for Christ.

24 June, 2017

#30daysofbrave 3/30: "What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself."


Before I talk about my challenge for the day, I would like to bring up two sites that have helped me greatly in my writing! And they are a great way to get rid of your writers block! 


This one I used to use ALL THE FRIGGING TIME especially during NaNoWriMo... It is a wonderful way for you to write continuously.... Write Or Die

And this one is a newer find for me.... called Fighter's Block. And it explains things better than I can, on the picture...
 YESTERDAY:


My gut is: 51 1/2 inches.
My weight is: around 245 lbs??(I will update you if this is correct on Sunday)


Day 3/30 of Brave:

TODAY'S BRAVE ACT:


Ask a friend what they see as your greatest strength and greatest weakness.


TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION:


INSPIRING QUOTE OF THE DAY: 

"What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself."
- ABRAHAM MASLOW


TODAY'S JOURNAL PROMPTS


  • One of my greatest strengths has always been …​
  • One of my greatest weaknesses that I acknowledge …

I would say one of my greatest strengths is rising after a failure and carrying on. Even when I want to give in, desperately, I don't quit. Pushing through has always been my signature in life. I can say that I give up, but I don't know the word. I really love this about my personality.

One of my greatest weaknesses that I acknowledge is that I don't know boundaries very well. I tend to emotionally vomit on people and I am very intense. I tend to be clingy and also very dependent on other's opinions of me. I am exceptionally codependent.


Luceo non uro,

P.S.

I compiled a playlist for this challenge! What do you think of my selections?



No comments:

Post a Comment

"Darkness has no substance of its own"

So the past few days, I have been incredibly productive.  With my mental health sorta going really down after some incredibly unfortunate ci...