Now, I think that the lil' 11-yr-old lass has the opportunity to grin smugly at me... >.> 'Cuz once I had eaten it I doomed my tummy to cry out in agony! The rest of the night my stomach lurched and felt irpy!
Well onto less......insanity and randomity.....
Third Day of Christmas Gifts
Of your choosing:
- I picked a wrapped present which felt like a book.
- Aneira picked a mysterious package
- And Aric picked up something which felt like razors....
When we opened them, however.....
- I saw a book titled Colossal Book of Word Play By: Martin Gardener in my little parcel
- Aneira saw a set of watercolor paints
- And Aric got a set of pens!
Wibbly-wobbly timey-whimey your way through the upcoming year!
P.S. My mum wants to do something in the upcoming year, that we've never done before! However, we have done something similar! :-P