Her passion and imagination was so vast and so wild, it came curling from the top of her head ~M.J. FAHEL MCKIMZEY | I'm a brave ragamuffin princess raised in SC! Bookdragon, Blogger, Vlogger Scriptsmith, Artisan ,&; Bard for Christ.

24 December, 2012

Merry CHRISTmas Eve to my Brothers-and-Sisters-in-CHRIST!

For thirteen days I'll write a gift for my readers, here on my blog! They will either be proses/poems/songs/short stories (all short enough to be done in ONE night! Then I'll post it here the next day!) Before you go and open the gifts around that tree of yours (or nativity set, in some cases.....) Remember, Christmas isn't about the gifts wrapped in paper, bows of ribbons topping each of them. Nor is it about the mistletoe, a snow-laden ground(remember, that is mostly a western belief! There are some countries who celebrate Christmas in the middle of Summer!). It is about the Jewish Messiah, wrapped in a manger, in a stable in the little town of Bethlehem!

Mission Write-a-Gift #1:

I wrote this last night, I'm hoping you  enjoy it as much as I wrote it! It is titled One Night by the Tree!

One night by the tree
In which the string of lights are hung
One night to remember Thee
In songs and carols, sweetly sung

One night by the tree
Where presents wrapped away are lain
One night in awe, as I see
In a manger, He too was lain

One night by the tree
Waiting patiently for Thy light
One night to sing sweet to Thee
Voices raised in one cold night

One night next to Thee
I watch and think of Thy strong love
The night You arrived, You see
Our need for life from up above

Merry Christmas Eve to ye friends of mine! May God bless ye with joy, peace, and love this Christmas Season! And with His guiding light through the dark! Amen.

Lost in the world of thought,
Yours truly The Swashbuckler Disciple,
Arianna Schaffer

P.S. This is one of my favorite Christmas songs by one of my favorite bands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Darkness has no substance of its own"

So the past few days, I have been incredibly productive.  With my mental health sorta going really down after some incredibly unfortunate ci...