Her passion and imagination was so vast and so wild, it came curling from the top of her head ~M.J. FAHEL MCKIMZEY | I'm a brave ragamuffin princess raised in SC! Bookdragon, Blogger, Vlogger Scriptsmith, Artisan ,&; Bard for Christ.

22 December, 2012

Lift High His Glorious Name!

Today, I shall be fasting, praying fervently, delving into Scripture, and singing praise unto the Lord! I shall pray for spiritual revival in the U.S. Also, I shall pray for the comfort and healing of a couple of my friends, praying, also, for the the catholic and apostolic church to reach out their hand in the love of Christ to all in need of it. I have read Acts Chapter. I encourage you all to join me in fasting and praying unto the Lord. God's mercy, grace, and love will fall over you like a sweet spring rain!

The peace of the Lord be with you!

Lost in the world of thought,
Arianna Schaffer


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Darkness has no substance of its own"

So the past few days, I have been incredibly productive.  With my mental health sorta going really down after some incredibly unfortunate ci...