This beautiful story made me cry so much! Also, with some humorous conversations as
Czech Woman(in English): "I do love you.....but I am too beautiful for you..... Goodbye, ___________ of America! Do you want a kiss before I go?"
American Man: Seriously?
The story had so much meaning--a parable of love, mercy, grace, and sacrifice! I am glad to have watched it!
Fourth Day of Christmas Gift
Of our choosing:
- I got a card holder cat model for my desk
- Aric got a movie ticket
- Aneira got Chocolate Almond Milk
And I'm planning on reading some really good spiritual books!
- Begin: A Journey through Scriptures for Seekers and New Believers
- Do Hard Things By: Alex and Brett Harris
- Dare to Make a Difference in Your School (and Your Life)
- Of Knights and Fair Maidens By: Jeff and Danielle Meyers
- Swashbuckling Faitth: Exploring for Treasure thru Pirates of the Carribbean By: Tim Wesemann
- Experiencing God By: Henry & Richard Blackaby, Claude King
Well, Merry 4th Day of Christmas fellow readers! :-D
Peace be unto you from God our Father,
The Swashbuckler Disciple,
Arianna "Platypus" Schaffer
P.S. I started a teen/young adult ministry yesterday, and have been working on it on and off all day! The ministry is named after the radio show I co-hosted with my beloved sister and her sister, Kingdom Commandos [United]! If any of you are interesting in joining, first read the rules, then let me know! GOD BLESS!