Her passion and imagination was so vast and so wild, it came curling from the top of her head ~M.J. FAHEL MCKIMZEY | I'm a brave ragamuffin princess raised in SC! Bookdragon, Blogger, Vlogger Scriptsmith, Artisan ,&; Bard for Christ.

28 December, 2012

Films, Music, and Books! The suite life for a mediaholic!

Well, as promised, I watched Most! It was a very heart-wrenching short film. However, there were some humorous moments in it! I'm gonna review it below:

Most(Czech for "The Bridge") is a visually enthralling, 21st-century parable about a loving father, his young son, and the fateful day when they attempt to head off an impending rail disaster. Hundreds of passengers aboard an oncoming steam train are completely unaware of the danger that looms as they head towards an open drawbridge. A desperate young woman witnesses an act of mercy beyond imagination, changing her life forever--and the lives of all who see this story. Both heart wrenching and glorious Most vividly portrays the greatest offering of love, sacrifice, hope, and forgiveness known to man.

This beautiful story made me cry so much! Also, with some humorous conversations as

Czech Woman(in English): "I do love you.....but I am too beautiful for you..... Goodbye, ___________ of America! Do you want a kiss before I go?"
American Man: Seriously?

The story had so much meaning--a parable of love, mercy, grace, and sacrifice! I am glad to have watched it!

Fourth Day of Christmas Gift


Of our choosing:

  • I got a card holder cat model for my desk
  • Aric got a movie ticket
  • Aneira got Chocolate Almond Milk
 Also, I have been listening to a lot of music...... And thought you guys might like to listen to one of my favorite songs by one of my favorite artists!


And I'm planning on reading some really good spiritual books!

  • Begin: A Journey through Scriptures for Seekers and New Believers
  • Do Hard Things By: Alex and Brett Harris
  • Dare to Make a Difference in Your School (and Your Life)
  •  Of Knights and Fair Maidens By: Jeff and Danielle Meyers
  • Swashbuckling Faitth: Exploring for Treasure thru Pirates of the Carribbean By: Tim Wesemann
  • Experiencing God By: Henry & Richard Blackaby, Claude King

Well, Merry 4th Day of Christmas fellow readers! :-D

Peace be unto you from God our Father,
The Swashbuckler Disciple,
Arianna "Platypus" Schaffer

P.S. I started a teen/young adult ministry yesterday, and have been working on it on and off all day! The ministry is named after the radio show I co-hosted with my beloved sister and her sister, Kingdom Commandos [United]! If any of you are interesting in joining, first read the rules, then let me know! GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Darkness has no substance of its own"

So the past few days, I have been incredibly productive.  With my mental health sorta going really down after some incredibly unfortunate ci...