Her passion and imagination was so vast and so wild, it came curling from the top of her head ~M.J. FAHEL MCKIMZEY | I'm a brave ragamuffin princess raised in SC! Bookdragon, Blogger, Vlogger Scriptsmith, Artisan ,&; Bard for Christ.

12 May, 2014

Randomity Mondays - Titles? Ha! I live on the random side! I LAUGH at the face of titles! HA! HA! HA! HAA!

Things have been fairly exciting since last week. So many things were happening that I lost track of things! But, first and foremost, I have been waiting upon the Lord for my call in ministry. Been waiting, patiently. Also have been in the Word a lot more. Lately I've not encountered any of my demonic influences. The Lord seems to be mending me slowly, but it is well on its way now. My temptations have been made more bearable to just allow to slip through as sand through my fingers.

So, Thursday... We went to Greenville, for my psychiatrist appointment. We went out early and ate at Olive Garden for lunch. We dropped Aneira back off at the house and then went on to Greenville, and ran a few errands. Then we to Your Pie had the most awesome gluten free pizzas ever! Then tried a gluten free no sugar added ice cream... "Mocha Maca Crunch" well, it tasted great, however I was allergic to the maca root, as was mum.

My Rotini Primavera @ Olive Garden

 
GF crust pizza @ Your Pie w/ roast garlic olive oil, Gorgonzola, mozzarella, black olives, mushrooms&bacon!


Friday came along and we shopped for Mother's Day. Got my mum a Winnie the Pooh Cookbook, a large cup, and a card. I snuck it in and wrapped it immediately, with Aric and Aneira signing it with me!

Saturday came and that was the SpartanCon! It was an awesome convention! I'll be sure to post photos on Tumblr and Google+ sometime! A bunch of photos were taken! :P

Yesterday(Mother's Day) We skipped church because mum wanted to sleep in. Mum liked her gifts, as well! We went out to Your Pie again and had no sugar added and gluten free ice cream again... I had a pizza with Ranchy Marinara Sauce, Mozzarella and Cheddar cheese, Spinach, Pineapple, mushrooms and ham and Pecan ice cream! (:

Last night and today, I have been writing the plotline of The Forgiver's Promise. Also, I'm still unsure if the Lord has called me into the area I feel drawn to, but circumstances have seem as if they still point in the direction to host a radio show... I don't know. But, now I have decided to
pray even more fervently for a sign that this is where He wants me. Would any fellow Christians taking time to read this be praying too? Whatever You believe the Lord has placed on your heart, relay it to me, so that I may find someone to discern the advice? I am in no rush, but I feel that it's time to ask for help here, get out of myself and reach out.

Also, an update on my poetry compilation story of Kitty Wofford, I have begun a fourth book, now. 365 Beauties in the Universe is very successful, not only is it a coping skill for me, it is inspiration for others and for myself. Thanks to all who have been supportive through this time!



So, peace out and rock on!
--Arianna

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Darkness has no substance of its own"

So the past few days, I have been incredibly productive.  With my mental health sorta going really down after some incredibly unfortunate ci...