Her passion and imagination was so vast and so wild, it came curling from the top of her head ~M.J. FAHEL MCKIMZEY | I'm a brave ragamuffin princess raised in SC! Bookdragon, Blogger, Vlogger Scriptsmith, Artisan ,&; Bard for Christ.

26 May, 2014

My Peculiar Life - Highland Games, Visitors, and Moving...OKAY!

The highland games was quite fun, Saturday! It was just extremely fun... hot... but cooled down a LOT by 4pm... I hadn't gotten one sunburn, and nobody got sick, which was a first. Uncle Bill and Aunt Becky were there... And daddy made the decision to wear his kilt everyday... oh my...

Photos can be found in the links below:
http://twitter.com/spartanbugsaint/status/470318660087582720
http://twitter.com/spartanbugsaint/status/470318433330950145
http://twitter.com/spartanbugsaint/status/470318193245179904

There were 20 Pipes and Drums bands this year... more than there has EVER been in the 8 years they've hosted this so it was phenomenal and awe-inspiring to hear them playing as one!

Well, when we got home... I was hot and very tired, but we cleaned the apartment a lil and then headed to bed, to prepare for the company the next day... We had some great fun then too! The parents went and watched The Hitchhikers' Guide to the Galaxy... and (most) of the kids stayed in the living room, playing video games and drawing, talking, and designing graphics... One of the guys, Aaron, helped me with the designing of this blog! :D

Also, I moved my radio show here, and this blog will now be a personal one! The weekly posts here are different from there too, if you have not noticed the sidebars! So, yeah! I hope you all have a greatrest of the day, and I will try to update both of my blogs!

UPDATE: I found this on Tumblr... and it's SUPPOSED to be for when I'm asked any of these... but I REALLY just wanted to answer them all here just for the sake of it(only cuz I've not done these tags in YEARS):
  • Hair: What hair color looks best on you and what's your natural color? Auburn looks best on me…(or so I’ve heard) my natural hair color is a chocolate brown that looks black most times and shoots red vein-like highlights when the sun hits it
  • Skin: Do you tan easily? Yes, quite easily... I burn then I tan :P
  • Eyes: What is your favorite show to watch? My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
  • Nose: What is your favorite perfume/candle fragrance? Vanilla Candle
  • Mouth: Do you want to kiss anyone right now? Yes.
  • Tongue: What was in your last meal? Pizza (Canadian Bacon and Hamburger)
  • Windpipe: Do you sing? Yes, I sing… often times too much… I sing in solitude, when in public, and have random outbursts amongst my circle of family and friends.
  • Neck: Do you wear necklaces? Sometimes.
  • Ears: How many piercings do you have (if any)? None
  • Cheeks: Do you blush easily? Yes, I blush when I'm happy, embarrassed, and too manic
  • Wrists: Have you ever broken a bone? No
  • Hands: Are you an artist/writer? Yup!
  • Fingers: Do you play an instrument? Yes. A guitar, a Scottish tin whistle, and recycled precussion(bottles, ice cream cartons, etc.)
  • Heart: Are you in love? If so, does the one you love know?  Yes, but he doesn't know
  • Lungs: Do you smoke cigarettes? Nope.
  • Chest: Are your maternal/parental instincts strong? yup...
  • Stomach: Do you feel confident in your body image? aye.
  • Back: Are you a virgin? mhmm...
  • Hips: Do you like to dance? yes, but not in front of people(unless I'm way deep into God, spiritually... that's when everyone kinda disappears for me)
  • Thighs: Has anyone ever called you fat or ugly? yes, to both.
  • Knees: Have you ever cheated on someone? nope
  • Ankles: Have you ever been arrested? uh... nope...
  • Feet: Favorite pair of shoes? converses xD

--Arianna Scriptsmith

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Darkness has no substance of its own"

So the past few days, I have been incredibly productive.  With my mental health sorta going really down after some incredibly unfortunate ci...