Her passion and imagination was so vast and so wild, it came curling from the top of her head ~M.J. FAHEL MCKIMZEY | I'm a brave ragamuffin princess raised in SC! Bookdragon, Blogger, Vlogger Scriptsmith, Artisan ,&; Bard for Christ.

03 July, 2017

#30daysofbrave 11/30: "Compassion is the courage to descend into the reality of human experience."

Day 11/30

TODAY'S BRAVE ACT



Think of a situation in your life that is difficult, that is causing you stress. Bring the situation to mind, and see if you can actually feel the stress and emotional discomfort in your body.

Now, say to yourself:

"This is a moment of suffering. Suffering is a part of life. I will treat this suffering with compassion and kindness."



INSPIRING QUOTE OF THE DAY 

"Compassion is the courage to descend into the reality of human experience."

- PAUL GILBERT



TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION


TODAY'S JOURNAL PROMPTS

Write a note to yourself from the perspective of an unconditionally loving imaginary friend:


Dear Ari, I know you've been hurt in places that should be safe. I know you have been cast out. Left, abandoned and betrayed. I know these things bring an aching and an emptiness to your heart. I know you've been hurt again recently. Life isn't treating you well. But I know you will overcome these trials. There is beauty in pain. This isn't your fault. It is their loss. You did nothing wrong. So wear your scars fearlessly. Rise up from the ashes and dust yourself off and carry on. I believe in you. I will be cheering you on. Take heart, have courage, keep the faith, dahling.


Luceo non uro,




No comments:

Post a Comment

"Darkness has no substance of its own"

So the past few days, I have been incredibly productive.  With my mental health sorta going really down after some incredibly unfortunate ci...