Her passion and imagination was so vast and so wild, it came curling from the top of her head ~M.J. FAHEL MCKIMZEY | I'm a brave ragamuffin princess raised in SC! Bookdragon, Blogger, Vlogger Scriptsmith, Artisan ,&; Bard for Christ.

10 July, 2017

#30daysofbrave 19/30: "Every day is a new beginning. Treat it that way. Stay away from what might have been and look at what can be."

Day 19/30

TODAY'S BRAVE ACT


In a moment of misery, crack a smile.


To prep yourself for this moment, try to force a giggle—maybe even a full-on belly laugh​ right now :)
Being optimistic is a choice.


INSPIRING QUOTE OF THE DAY



"Every day is a new beginning. Treat it that way. Stay away from what might have been and look at what can be."

- MARSHA PETRIE SUE


TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION



As I encounter fear and opposition, I will greet it with an extra degree of kindness and care. I will let the curve of my smile grow into every negative thought and emotion. Navigating difficulty in this positive light turns obstacles into opportunities and empowers me to press on courageously.


TODAY'S JOURNAL PROMPTS


When things inevitably don’t go my way today, I will use optimism to overcome adversity by responding in the following way …

I'll say to myself; "Moment to moment and step by step, I'll carry on. Each day is a new day. Each minute a new minute. In these moments that grief is weighing me down, I shall look beyond it to the light." Because the truth is that we will not always feel this way.

I'll find beauty in something each day and soon, will blog about it. I'll make art out of my tears. Anything to bring beauty through the ashes. It's more than optimism, this is joy. It's more than happiness it's hope.



Luceo non uro,

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Darkness has no substance of its own"

So the past few days, I have been incredibly productive.  With my mental health sorta going really down after some incredibly unfortunate ci...