Her passion and imagination was so vast and so wild, it came curling from the top of her head ~M.J. FAHEL MCKIMZEY | I'm a brave ragamuffin princess raised in SC! Bookdragon, Blogger, Vlogger Scriptsmith, Artisan ,&; Bard for Christ.

07 July, 2017

#30daysofbrave 15/30: "It's not the lack of resources, it's your lack of resourcefulness that stops you"

TODAY'S BRAVE ACT


Draw a scene of yourself 15 days from now, succeeding in your 30-Day challenge.
Note what emotions arise as you doodle your braver, successful self.



This would be me being myself without thought of anyone who disagrees with my lifestyle

INSPIRING QUOTE OF THE DAY

"It's not the lack of resources, it's your lack of resourcefulness that stops you"

- TONY ROBBINS


TODAY'S WORDS OF AFFIRMATION


My ability to appreciate and contribute does not depend on my access to resources. The fact that I'm using this journal is proof that I have recognized a need in myself and had the resourcefulness to acquire tools to help take me where I want to go. I will continue to listen to to the needs, beliefs, and emotions that are controlling me so I can develop further confidence in my journey forward.

 


 TODAY'S JOURNAL PROMPTS


  • What resources would help me flourish in my 30 Day Challange? (e.g. money, time, information, training, technology, people)
  • What emotions can I develop to elicit more of those resources? (e.g. creativity, curiosity, determination, love, enthusiasm, honesty) 
I have been using Habitica.com as a reminder to do my challenges, Gimp as a way to create art along with Artweaver, and as a way to inspire me, I use iTunes to motivate me.

I f I could develop my confidence in this time I do believe I could finish my challenge with flying colours.

Luceo non uro,







No comments:

Post a Comment

"Darkness has no substance of its own"

So the past few days, I have been incredibly productive.  With my mental health sorta going really down after some incredibly unfortunate ci...