Her passion and imagination was so vast and so wild, it came curling from the top of her head ~M.J. FAHEL MCKIMZEY | I'm a brave ragamuffin princess raised in SC! Bookdragon, Blogger, Vlogger Scriptsmith, Artisan ,&; Bard for Christ.

02 January, 2014

Everything's Gonna Be Alright Thursdays -- Look Up and Rise



[a]Then I lifted up my eyes and looked, and behold, there was a man with a measuring line in his hand. So I said, “Where are you going?” And he said to me, “To measure Jerusalem, to see how wide it is and how long it is.” And behold, the angel who was speaking with me was going out, and another angel was coming out to meet him, and said to him, “Run, speak to that young man, saying, ‘Jerusalem will be inhabited [b]without walls because of the multitude of men and cattle within it. For I,’ declares the Lord, ‘will be a wall of fire [c]around her, and I will be the glory in her midst.’”
[d]Ho there! Flee from the land of the north,” declares the Lord, “for I have dispersed you as the four winds of the heavens,” declares the Lord. “Ho, Zion! Escape, you who are living with the daughter of Babylon.” For thus says the Lord of hosts, “After [e]glory He has sent me against the nations which plunder you, for he who touches you, touches the [f]apple of His eye. For behold, I will wave My hand over them so that they will be plunder for their slaves. Then you will know that the Lord of hosts has sent Me. 10 Sing for joy and be glad, O daughter of Zion; for behold I am coming and I will dwell in your midst,” declares the Lord. 11 “Many nations will join themselves to the Lord in that day and will become My people. Then I will dwell in your midst, and you will know that the Lord of hosts has sent Me to you. 12 The Lord will [g]possess Judah as His portion in the holy land, and will again choose Jerusalem.
13 [h]Be silent, all flesh, before the Lord; for He is aroused from His holy habitation.” --Zechariah 2

 Last night, I went to my church's first Wednesday service. And the one who spoke was speaking on this chapter in Scripture. And his prophetic words inspired this post;

1. -Stop looking down. Look up. - Measuring line - how have you come this year? Quicken yourself! Don't slip back to the pit you were in before the fight. -You'd look back on the year and beg the Lord not measure you, because you have not come far and you know it, if you allow yourself to slip too far.
2. -Where are you going? - are you falling down too deep? Hasten! Make a change! Be it!
5. Wall of fire - "I WILL protect you on every side, your front, back, left and right with a wall of fire as I did will my children, as I delivered them from the Pharaoh."
7. -escape the daughter of Babylon. Rise! God loves the children of Zion, he cares that you are held captive! Come out!

Rise Up and Give it all.

 Paladin's Creed
By: Arianna Scriptsmith

As I lose heart and fall to my knees
In the midst of the battlefront
I can only cry and plead for You, my Shield
And I'll reach out to You,
For I depend on You, my King
Please, I beg You, do not pass me by

Abba, Abba, The One who is in Heaven
Holy are You, Adonai
May Your kingdom come
And Your will be done on this world as it is in Heaven

You set a table for Your child
In enemy territory, You feed us bread
You provide for us, on our journey of joyous pain
Peace is given us, and courage will rise
We let our warsongs rise unto You
As incense we sing our march

Give Your children the living bread to sustain our walk
And we will walk for You
Forgive us our sins as we forgive our fellows
And we will love our brother with no hypocrisy

"El Shaddai, El Shaddai," my soul cries all the while
You are always by my side
You fight for Your children
You raise us up as a troop in the battlements
So, we stand as one for You<

Adonai, Adonai, be our Rescue from the devil's wiles
We know that You'll come to us if we call upon Your name
Lead us not into temptation's wake
But bring us up gently with Your loving hand

So I will cry out in a loud voice with my brethren
"El Shaddai, El Shaddai, train us up for war,
And receive us home in our victory within Your own"

Immanuel, be with us all
For Yours is the kingdom and all power and glory
The battle belongs to You, Adonai

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Darkness has no substance of its own"

So the past few days, I have been incredibly productive.  With my mental health sorta going really down after some incredibly unfortunate ci...