Her passion and imagination was so vast and so wild, it came curling from the top of her head ~M.J. FAHEL MCKIMZEY | I'm a brave ragamuffin princess raised in SC! Bookdragon, Blogger, Vlogger Scriptsmith, Artisan ,&; Bard for Christ.

26 December, 2013

Everything's Gonna Be Alright Thursdays --There's a Purpose

A few years ago, I began a weekly inspirational video post on Thursdays called "Everything's Gonna Be Alright", for people, like me who needed a small reminder of why they were here. I would also add stuff, words of encouragement, quotes, stories, poems, songs, etc. to accompany it. So, I'm starting it back up, so I may help others while working through my own doubts.


For You formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother’s womb.
14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;[b]
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.
15 My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed.
And in Your book they all were written,
The days fashioned for me,
When as yet there were none of them. Psalm 139:13-16


A Knitted Scarf

By: Arianna Scriptsmith
Intertwining in a word of hope
For a world that is dark and hopeless
A scarf made from living yarn
A word to drive all hate away

Looking at that small section, lies;
A letter formed from black and red yarn
You stare deep, and form a word
Words that push Me away

"How are you to know what it says
When all you see are lies?" I ask.
"When you look in the mirror
And see what you aren't"

"Any word can be formed with these
Four letters in my Word
"But only one word can mean;
That I cherish you, as you"

The scarf winds down through history
Repeating my L-O-V-E
In many colors that you;
Can't see as you that sees one

A living and breathing scarf
That feels the pain of doubt
The brokenness of hating
And from the fall of the world

Give me your life, My love, child
Fill the world with My light
And in the darkened world
And you shall reflect my light

Intertwining in a word of hope
For a world that is dark and hopeless
I knit Myself a scarf
And wrap it around my child

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Darkness has no substance of its own"

So the past few days, I have been incredibly productive.  With my mental health sorta going really down after some incredibly unfortunate ci...