Her passion and imagination was so vast and so wild, it came curling from the top of her head ~M.J. FAHEL MCKIMZEY | I'm a brave ragamuffin princess raised in SC! Bookdragon, Blogger, Vlogger Scriptsmith, Artisan ,&; Bard for Christ.

23 January, 2014

Everything's Gonna Be Alright - Finding Your Beauty



The Mirror Lies (REVISED!)


If I told you who I was
I'd only know this to start;
I love to seek for the good in things
And adventure is my goal
I know that my heart mourns of things
In ways uniquely known
A joy arrayed in His light
To shine to the Hope of all
I know that what calls me forth in faith
Visions, dreams, music, and love
Colours and sounds in the world
I've often spoke with them alone
I am a child who lives life in sorrow
But, not all can even see
I have a simplicity yet a mystery about my life
That baffles the world and even me
They call me odd, mad and stupid
A fool, insane, posessed
But, I prefer to call myself unique
A mystery behind a veil
I am like a corridor of puzzles
Which has yet to be unlocked
Each day I find something new and hidden
And it comes to heal my heart
So, essentially I am a healing detective
I seek and venture through my world
Can't stay in one spot for long
For I long after spreading His word
I love to travel and wish I could more
I know my curiosity at times
Breaks me down to fear
But if I sought after the Lord again
These words would be fullfilled in me;
"The ones who seek shall find
The ones who ask receive."
Well in that light I choose to hope
That Christ with bless the Seeker in me
--A Seeker in Me by Arianna Persephone Scriptsmith


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Darkness has no substance of its own"

So the past few days, I have been incredibly productive.  With my mental health sorta going really down after some incredibly unfortunate ci...