Her passion and imagination was so vast and so wild, it came curling from the top of her head ~M.J. FAHEL MCKIMZEY | I'm a brave ragamuffin princess raised in SC! Bookdragon, Blogger, Vlogger Scriptsmith, Artisan ,&; Bard for Christ.

03 December, 2013

Take in all the colors....before they fade to grey...



If the sacrifice of my physical health is what I must give unto Him as my offering, I will continue to say HOSANNA TO THE KING OF KINGS! So much to worship and praise and give thanks to Him for!

From day one... February 24, 2012 I made a decision to make my vows for the Greatest Lover one can ever have. I would work to let go of my armor only to Him. Such a fight and a struggle, but God continues to get a hold of me... Guided by my family and church family All Saints Church, Spartanburg through my faith since as far as I could remember... God used the valuable lessons spoken to me by these many brothers, sisters, and mentors and has grown me. I am far from finished... but I feel fulfilled. I am now guiding another believer the way I connected better to my faith(Thank you, Josiah)... After so long, I have finally come to a point where I can completely rejoice over the freedom, my beloved and precious sister, Savannah has. I give thanks to God for sending her Cole, and praise the Lord for making beauty out of the ashes through our lil Alice in Wonderland.... I am at peace and feel freed from the destruction of my past. The Holy Spirit landed as a dove on my heart... and blessed me to see the beauty of the harvest... Eli is rejoicing, our friend Nic is lighter... I am free from my bitter spirit. Forgiveness has broken through. I give thanks to God for the friends he has used to bring me up... The Lord our God is good and His mercy endures forever. I am alive, I am awake, I am strong, I am a survivor, I am an overcomer, I am a fighter, I am a lover, and I am a Child of God's.

Many people tell me I look like I'm in love... To smooth this out, I am. I have fallen sooo deep in love with a God I ran from for so long. I just want to please Him. I thank God for ALL of those who are my friends, and those who read this now... Remember, you all have had a part to play in making me who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Darkness has no substance of its own"

So the past few days, I have been incredibly productive.  With my mental health sorta going really down after some incredibly unfortunate ci...