Her passion and imagination was so vast and so wild, it came curling from the top of her head ~M.J. FAHEL MCKIMZEY | I'm a brave ragamuffin princess raised in SC! Bookdragon, Blogger, Vlogger Scriptsmith, Artisan ,&; Bard for Christ.

08 July, 2012

Disorderly and Proud

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries ~A.A Milne~

Well, lately I've been making cool discoveries of my own. And I wanted to relay some of them... We found a bag and it had some cameras inside it a video one and a film one.... It makes me wanna take them and use them... Even if their old! HAH! I also spent some time watching Fireproof.... the end is my favorite part!

I also have rediscovered a spiritual gift that lay dormant for a little while... I exhorted a friend and I am not only feeling at peace and joyful, but I want to worship God! :-D

I also want to remind you guys of this one thing... By one song! <3333



Remember that! Even the hardest heart can break and be changed! <3333

Preferring to look insane,
Mari J. Fahel

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Darkness has no substance of its own"

So the past few days, I have been incredibly productive.  With my mental health sorta going really down after some incredibly unfortunate ci...