Her passion and imagination was so vast and so wild, it came curling from the top of her head ~M.J. FAHEL MCKIMZEY | I'm a brave ragamuffin princess raised in SC! Bookdragon, Blogger, Vlogger Scriptsmith, Artisan ,&; Bard for Christ.

03 July, 2012

A Day To Remember

Today it will dawn another year that God was gracious and sent me my daddy. Mommy and Daddy got married this the 3rd of July! To Remember their wedding I would like to tell you a little bit about my parents...

Mommy was always there, even for the 5 years of no father. She sacrificed a lot for me and my brother. And now after 13 years... She gained much more than a husband that day... She gained a man who was already a good friend to her. A good friend who would stand by her even when the road got rough.

And now Daddy.... It seems like he was always in our lives even though for 5 years of my life he wasn't... I remember what he has sacrificed for me. And I remember what love he has for me... He gave each child of his a name that meant he cherished us.... Aric is his #1 son and I am the Apple of his eye and Aneira is Daddy's little girl...

Mommy and Daddy I love you and on this day remember the vows you made to each other before God. And remember the years you grew more in love... And as you remember that... Remember this song, I picked it especially for you by our family's favorite Christian singer:




Preferring to look insane,
Mari J. Fahel

P.S. Thank you for everything my dear, beloved parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Darkness has no substance of its own"

So the past few days, I have been incredibly productive.  With my mental health sorta going really down after some incredibly unfortunate ci...