Her passion and imagination was so vast and so wild, it came curling from the top of her head ~M.J. FAHEL MCKIMZEY | I'm a brave ragamuffin princess raised in SC! Bookdragon, Blogger, Vlogger Scriptsmith, Artisan ,&; Bard for Christ.

03 January, 2015

"Here's an idea... bowtie, get rid!" "Bowties. are. cool."

Goodmorning 2015!

Well 2014 has come and gone. And 2015 has dawned... 'Twas a good year, 'twas a hard year... I've grown closer to God during this time. When I finished December 31st's daily audio bible podcast and heard each thing closed down, I realized that I could not go on my days without it... So, though my church is no longer going through it, together, I am going to continue. I have come closer to the Lord because of that...

Now, I'm not going to make any New Years' Resolutions, except this; I am going to submit my will to God's will. I want the attitude of honestly saying to God, "YOUR kingdom come, YOUR will be done." I had to go through a beating, I had to be broken hard, I had to actually be at death's door to realize that I cannot live a day without Him. To know that He has always been there for me, even when my eyes are closed to that truth... So, now, I am going to go where He leads and do as His hand guides me to do.
 

Projects...

So I had an Advent Project that I did in the days coming up to Christmas. I also had plans for other projects, one that I never got through with, one I just started up and one I just finished.... I didn't do the 12-Days of Christmas project that I promised, but I completed The Promised Rainbow (originally Rainbow Slices). It will be going through revisions and editing as I make illustrations to accompany each poem. I'm hoping to self-publish this for LIGHT for MI. The other project I am doing now is building the world of my novel, Aurdeum. I'm using resources such as the SFWA Fantasy World Builder, YWP NaNoWriMo, and reading short stories as a model for my story. So, I've got my hands full! I intend to be working on my novel for the next couple of years... just hoping to self-publish that as well. And lately, I've been sitting around, making graphics to express what I am feel at that very moment... It has been very fun doing digital art... It's been very therapeutic :) Also, I have created a new template on this blog, as you can see...  Let me know whatcha think!

Sabbatical/Trip

Well, now it's reached to this... On April 1st - July 1st I am attempting a 3-month sabbatical from the internet to focus on my projects more in depth, on my growth in God, on finishing my homeschool, and to reflect on my life and aim to change some really bad habits. Also, in April, I'll be leaving South Carolina to see my dearly beloved sister, Savannah and her family, in Indiana! Then I'll be leaving for Texas, to see my amazing friend, Mandie! Hoping to be away from home for 3 and a half weeks... When I come back home, I'll be planning outings with friends, and maybe even meet some new people in a writing group I'm starting back up, again!

Conclusion

So, there we have it! I have some plans with my life, I'm hoping that I'll go through with it... Wish me well with it! I pray that God will bless you with peace and until next time... Peace out and rock on!

Be at peace with yesterday, be wise with today, and be secure with tomorrow!
Arianna Joy Schaffer
(Arianna Persephone Scriptsmith ☧)

Authoress - Artist - Musician - Minister in
LIGHT for MI

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Darkness has no substance of its own"

So the past few days, I have been incredibly productive.  With my mental health sorta going really down after some incredibly unfortunate ci...