Her passion and imagination was so vast and so wild, it came curling from the top of her head ~M.J. FAHEL MCKIMZEY | I'm a brave ragamuffin princess raised in SC! Bookdragon, Blogger, Vlogger Scriptsmith, Artisan ,&; Bard for Christ.

21 January, 2015

"And just because your flame came to an end, Doesn't mean you can't ignite it again."

So.. Random Updates!

Been one of those weeks... I fell behind in my commitments to keep doing my dailyaudiobible and the do the 40 days of prayer... But things are beginning to pick up as well. My daddy and I began working on how we react towards each other... which is wonderful! ​

I've been working on another sequel to "The Alchemist's Sanctuary" (prequel to "Faith in the Unknown") based on "So Far Away" by RED... Hoping to finish it very soon!

Also, ​I did an actual personality test...I got:


66% INFP
12% ENFP
6% INFJ
4% ENTP
4%​ ISFP


I saw sides of me in it that I didn't acknowledge before and it was very eye opening... 0.0.

INFP
Idealistic, loyal to their values and to people who are important to them. Want an external life that is congruent with their values. Curious, quick to see possibilities, can be catalysts for implementing ideas. Seek to understand people and to help them fulfill their potential. Adaptable, flexible, and accepting unless a value is threatened.

ENFP
Warmly enthusiastic and imaginative. See life as full of possibilities. Make connections between events and information very quickly, and confidently proceed based on the patterns they see. Want a lot of affirmation from others, and readily give appreciation and support. Spontaneous and flexible, often rely on their ability to improvise and their verbal fluency.

INFJ
Seek meaning and connection in ideas, relationships, and material possessions. Want to understand what motivates people and are insightful about others. Conscientious and committed to their firm values. Develop a clear vision about how best to serve the common good. Organized and decisive in implementing their vision.

ENTP
Quick, ingenious, stimulating, alert, and outspoken. Resourceful in solving new and challenging problems. Adept at generating conceptual possibilities and then analyzing them strategically. Good at reading other people. Bored by routine, will seldom do the same thing the same way, apt to turn to one new interest after another.

ISFP
Quiet, friendly, sensitive, and kind. Enjoy the present moment, what's going on around them. Like to have their own space and to work within their own time frame. Loyal and committed to their values and to people who are important to them. Dislike disagreements and conflicts, do not force their opinions or values on others.

Anyway... Onto Other Things...

Homeshool's coming along... (pfft... YEAH RIGHT!) Beginning science lessons about light! :D ....sigh... I really wish I knew what to write... Been very depressed, have writer's block, and stuff really aren't going that well... so really, all I will say in this part is please be praying for me, my family, and my friend Savvy and Caroline... I am really overwhelmed now... I need to focus on what is here, now, in my family and my life... and I need to help my friend Savvy, cuz there I know I have the ability to aid... with Caroline, no...

Conclusion

Welp, since there ain't much to say... and I am  wasting a whole bunch of time procrastinating.... I shall say why postpone til tomorrow whatcha can do TODAY? so peace out! Rock on! And....


[[PS lyrics come from "Give it Up" by Eleventyseven]]

 
EXTRA UPDATE!!!: Also, almost completely forgot about this; I will be aiming to grow my hair til it is 12inches WHILE CURLED until I can donate it! The next haircut I aim to get AFTERWARD is similar to this one:
 
So what are your thoughts, readers?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Darkness has no substance of its own"

So the past few days, I have been incredibly productive.  With my mental health sorta going really down after some incredibly unfortunate ci...