Her passion and imagination was so vast and so wild, it came curling from the top of her head ~M.J. FAHEL MCKIMZEY | I'm a brave ragamuffin princess raised in SC! Bookdragon, Blogger, Vlogger Scriptsmith, Artisan ,&; Bard for Christ.

01 January, 2013

Happy New Year's! - Origin of Swashbuckler Disciple!

Yesterday was way too busy to post! But I'll start here! HAPPY NEW YEAR'S!!! And Merry 8th day of Christmas!!!

Seventh day of Christmas Gifts

  • Aric - hairbows/ponytail holders
  • Me - a bandana with Japanese symbols
  • Aneira - watercolor crayons

Eighth Day of Christmas Gifts

  • Aric - LED light keychain
  • Me - 6 pretty stickers
  • Aneira - shades for her glasses

Yesterday I wrote a musical score/lyrics for the score. I've had this tune in my head and played with my fingers all. year. long! So, I thought it was high time I wrote it down! I wrote and finished it within 30 minutes and when it was done, I was so proud of myself! xD I plan on adding a score for the guitar--however, I need to learn more about how the guitar works before I do that! x3 My guitar teacher, Tim says he'd be willing to help me with my score on Saturday when he comes for my lesson!

This is how the song turned out....the notes are for those who play the penny whistl and wish to try it out! xD


4/4? D Key (Penny Whistle)

(Verses) B A G F# E(trill) F# G A B G F# E D(trill) E 2x
(Chorus 1 & 2) E F# G A G F# E D E G F# E E D E
(Ending) A G E F# G A G E

V1: Standing high above us
A beacon of God’s promises stand true
Shines bright with colors new
Reminding us our God is faithful!

Chorus #1: Remind me each day of Your Word
Revealing beacons of truth
Remind me that Your promises
You keep and and have never forsaken!

V2: Colors shine many ways
The truth that stands like a Strong Tower
The storm i has now passed
As He promised, He was always there!

V3: Can you not see Him here?
Can you not realize His truth?
He is everywhere
Don’t you see? He’s in His children’s hearts!

Chorus # 2: Do you see the colors of light?
Before your ever-blind eyes?
It stands, an unbroken vow
When will you see His beacons of truth?

Ending: His beacons of truth shines through!

Also, I found a song that I wrote, put to music by my friend Rachel! GIVE HER A ROUND OF APPLAUSE!!! xD (WARNING THE SOUND IS IN VERY BAD QUALITY! WHEN YOU PLAY IT TURN IT UP AND LISTEN CLOSELY!)

I have also worked on my public writing/art blog The Swashbuckler Disciple - An Imaginative World of Adventure, please go check it out!!!! The Prlogue of my current WIP is up on there! Edited. If you wish to read it!! xD

Also, I have a song for my friends in the New Year......



Everybody needs to know there's someone
When the world comes crashing down in the pouring rain
And they can't stand the pain
Everybody needs to feel there's someone
When the life they thought they had, well it passed them by
And they just want to die
Where do you go, what do you do
When you think there's nothing left to lose
Well you know in your heart
That's what we've been put here for

We've got to lean on each other
We've got to help each other be strong
We've got to learn from each other
We've got to help each other along
We've got to lean on each other
Nobody's meant to make it alone
Together we'll lean on the Father
Together we'll lean on His Word

So if your world is ever falling apart
If you ever need someone else you can talk to
We'll be right here for you
Just remember all of the words He said
Remember the things He did out of love for you
All because He wanted to
Wherever you go, whatever you do
All the promises He made were true
There is hope in His plan
That together we can stand

We've got to lean on each other
We've got to help each other be strong
We've got to learn from each other
We've got to help each other along
We've got to lean on each other
Nobody's meant to make it alone
Together we'll lean on the Father
Together we'll lean on His Word. 

~Lean on Each Other - David Meece~

I love you, guys! Remember that! Don't forget it, and as Naruto, countless time has said, "BELIEVE IT!"

Origin of The Swashbuckler Disciple

And also, as promise the origin of the Swashbuckler Disciple--several years ago, my mum bought me a book titled Swashbuckling Faith: Exploring for Treasure thru Pirates of the Caribbean By: Tim Wesemann! It was the start of an adventure in my life....I never looked at PotC quite the same way again! After a long time of considering this, I chose the username; SwashbucklerDisciple on Wattpad--however, I used it in a not-so-good way..... I used it for my evil, dark side of me--Scott O'Neil. Later, I deleted that account, but I still liked the username and so, I used it again--this time in an Christ-honouring way!

Wibbly-wobbly timey-whimey your way through the year,
Arianna Joy "Platypus" Schaffer

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Darkness has no substance of its own"

So the past few days, I have been incredibly productive.  With my mental health sorta going really down after some incredibly unfortunate ci...