Her passion and imagination was so vast and so wild, it came curling from the top of her head ~M.J. FAHEL MCKIMZEY | I'm a brave ragamuffin princess raised in SC! Bookdragon, Blogger, Vlogger Scriptsmith, Artisan ,&; Bard for Christ.

04 September, 2012

That Good 'ole Rock 'n' Roll!

Hey, guys! I wanted to letcha all know that I'm not going to move to Indiana after all.... heh! A lot of things were preventing it or made it more difficult to pull off.... But, I also wanted to state my top five favorite bands!


5 - Petra

4 - Skillet

3 - Whiteheart

2 - RED

1 - Thousand Foot Krutch


Each of these bands' styles of music breathe into my soul and pump the blood through my spiritual body! I enjoy their music a lot! My top favorite being TFK! <3333



That good 'ole rock 'n' roll is in my heart and soul to stay!!!! <3333 ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪

Preferring to look mad,
♫ ♪ Mari J. Fahel ♫ ♪


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Darkness has no substance of its own"

So the past few days, I have been incredibly productive.  With my mental health sorta going really down after some incredibly unfortunate ci...