Her passion and imagination was so vast and so wild, it came curling from the top of her head ~M.J. FAHEL MCKIMZEY | I'm a brave ragamuffin princess raised in SC! Bookdragon, Blogger, Vlogger Scriptsmith, Artisan ,&; Bard for Christ.

13 September, 2012

Coffee, Choco, and Cute! OH MY!

Today, I've been craving chocolate and coffee..... and it's been a interesting.... I want to wear a cowboy hat, shades, and old fashioned country boots and knee-length skirt and button-up calico shirt and vest! Then I want a cup o' good 'ole fashioned coffee.... with a bar of chocolate! But..... I must say:

Bacon and chocolate separately is great, but who would eat it together? SOMEONE must cuz below is a picture of some Mummy and I found a while back at Whole Food.....

 Below here is a mug that Mummy took a picture of a while back.... Just right for my good 'ole fashioned coffee.....<3333


And the cute has arrived..... **drumroll please** MY LITTLE PONY! :3 Yup, I like that show! It's CUTE!


Lost in the world of thought,
Arianna (Mari) Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Darkness has no substance of its own"

So the past few days, I have been incredibly productive.  With my mental health sorta going really down after some incredibly unfortunate ci...