Her passion and imagination was so vast and so wild, it came curling from the top of her head ~M.J. FAHEL MCKIMZEY | I'm a brave ragamuffin princess raised in SC! Bookdragon, Blogger, Vlogger Scriptsmith, Artisan ,&; Bard for Christ.

11 September, 2013

Water & Fire: Spirit Purifiers [also, news and a vote...]

Yesterday, I was in a small group that my mum led. It was called “Face of the Waters: God’s Creation, Science’s Explanation". It got me thinking, and then gave me a great desire to write a nonfiction book about creation and the endtimes, how creation to flood and the gospel to endtimes overlap with one another. And also, how creation is an essential to our faith in Christ. I may post it on My Wattpad, in hopes that I can reach out to Christians and non-Christians alike of all ages, especially those who are 10+ of age. I hope you all will take the time to read it!

Lately, I've been writing poetry and making artistic things, I'd like to return to writing stories, and would like to know if y'all will vote for the (up to)2 you'd like me to write. The 2 with the most votes is what I will write. September 17th, 2013 will be the deadline to vote. So, far the vote has reached to this;

  1. The Kindred Victors [1] 
  2. Steam Warrior Alice [3] 
  3. Seven Gates to Sanity [1] 
  4. Collision [3]










I'll be putting up a poll on the sidebar... vote while you still can!

[EDIT: My bestie and beloved sister has finally had her baby girl

Alice Lynette Hensley was born September 9th 2013 at 2:01 a.m.
She weighed 6lbs 12 ounces and was 19 1/2 inches long. Only 6-hr labor. Isn't she gorgeous?
I'll be visiting them the end of this month or beginning of next. So excited!]
 
May fair winds follow you and the Author guide you to light and truth.

Arianna Scriptsmith ☧

P.S. Also, as you all may have noticed, I've changed the colour theme of my blog. I somewhat missed having purple on my blog :-P


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Darkness has no substance of its own"

So the past few days, I have been incredibly productive.  With my mental health sorta going really down after some incredibly unfortunate ci...