Her passion and imagination was so vast and so wild, it came curling from the top of her head ~M.J. FAHEL MCKIMZEY | I'm a brave ragamuffin princess raised in SC! Bookdragon, Blogger, Vlogger Scriptsmith, Artisan ,&; Bard for Christ.

02 July, 2013

Summertime Flutters By

Summer 2013 has been the most eventful of times for this year--and any year..... What began as a hopeless desperate start of the year has sprung into a beautifully blossoming active middle of the year... I began with trying to actually finish a story and then began sketching. Then all of a sudden, I was thrust back into a ministry I was a part of from January 2011 to February 2012 and just started back up again. Please look at my updated blogs, on the link below;

Also, we recently went to the lake! We went with a few friends-- we <3 them all!-- and we all had fun!



Mum's and my feet!

Me being crazeh... my fave pic of da bunch!

Neira getting really tall, and looking verra penguin-like...


the lake!!!

Neira going in for a water landing!

Just keep....

....Swimming?

Go baaaackkk!

Urrrghhh @.@ IIIINFEEERYYYY!!!! err...just kiddin' :P
Well, that's it!!!! Thanks fer readin' up!!!
 

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been the foresight to know where you're going and the insight to know when you're going too far." --Irish Blessing

--Miss Arianna Schaffer

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Darkness has no substance of its own"

So the past few days, I have been incredibly productive.  With my mental health sorta going really down after some incredibly unfortunate ci...