Her passion and imagination was so vast and so wild, it came curling from the top of her head ~M.J. FAHEL MCKIMZEY | I'm a brave ragamuffin princess raised in SC! Bookdragon, Blogger, Vlogger Scriptsmith, Artisan ,&; Bard for Christ.

24 April, 2013

"Triple A" Memories

I was going through memories I found in my mum's iPhone files...... He are some wonderful pictures of me and my sibs! <33 them to death!

My fair lady...... :3

look at the wee builder there! <33

ermm...I'm not sure where this was taken...but I look sad... o.O

looks very....eerie....



Birthday gift from Uncle Bill & Aunt Becky....yup, vegan...could be something to look into, eh?

Princess Ella..... <33

Aric and I at the airport to go, see bio. pop... :-)

The artist gaze.......just like her daddy.... :3

My first art show!!! And my first bouquet of flowers...THANKS, GEMMA!!!
Ermm.... My face in this is quite.....strange?

In't dis lassie adorable?

Yup...the lil'un took me hat... lol! She's adorable! <3

awwwhhh look at me baby sister! <3

This one has got to be my favorite.... :3


My bro in camo!

Aric's first legal drink <33 Whit Russian!

awwwwhhh :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Darkness has no substance of its own"

So the past few days, I have been incredibly productive.  With my mental health sorta going really down after some incredibly unfortunate ci...